What we collect and how we use it
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us;
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent;
- We do not share any of your personal information with anyone outside of our hotel or its affiliates, except for suppliers who assist us in maintaining and managing our activities. These suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the same confidentiality of any information we provide to them, including your information. We use technologies such as “cookies” to enhance your experience on our websites.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of any information you provide us; and
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us online, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information.
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require that you provide this information to gain access to our sites, and we do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our sites. We do not sell any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of our hotel, and its affiliates. We do not transfer or disclose any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of La Casa del Zorro Resort, and its affiliates, without your prior consent, except (1) in cases where we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such information, and (2) to certain suppliers that assist La Casa del Zorro Resort, and its affiliates, in maintaining and managing the activities on its web sites. Please be assured that these suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and do not acquire any rights to use your information for their own benefit. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our sites for our users.
Visitors to our website: When someone visits our Website we collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting any of our websites. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Internet booking engine progression cookie:
JSESSIONID, _pk_id.*, _pk_ses.*, cookieTest
These cookies are set by our Internet booking engine platform to record the visitor’s progression during the booking process. These cookies may be deleted when the browser session ends. The _pk cookies may persist for 1 day or 2 years. The persistent cookies do not contain any personal identifying information other than an id number which is stored on their remote server.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For our La Casa del Zorro Resort family of sites, we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, as an additional security measure. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all web sites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web sites.
Links to Other Sites
Neither La Casa del Zorro Resort, nor any of its affiliates, shall have any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other web sites linked to this web site, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by either La Casa del Zorro Resort or any of its affiliates